No products in the basket.
When my first child was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, I found it very difficult to write an action and emergency plan for when I left him with someone else. That’s why I developed the Diabete-ezy Personalised Diabetes Management Plans. The plans are suitable for schools, home, workplaces, gyms and hostels. Their easy to understand layout makes them perfect for use by adults and children with hypoglycemic unawareness, grandparents, aunts and uncles, friends and babysitters, as well as for coaches at sporting activities – they’re still what I use today for the four of my five children who have Type 1 diabetes.
I hope that these Personalised Diabetes Management Plans not only relieve some of the stress associated with communicating all of the information needed for effective management of diabetes and diabetic emergencies, but also leave you feeling more confident when leaving your child, or working, with people who have minimal knowledge of diabetes.
All plans include a photograph and personalised information about:
- Hypo symptoms
- Hypo treatment
- Emergency procedure
- Daily routine
- High blood glucose information
- Family member/emergency contact details
Diabete-ezy Stress-less Multi Management Package contains:
- 1 x Diabete-ezy Multi-fit case
- 1 x Diabete-ezy Dia-log-it or Pump-log Book
- 1 x Home A4 Sized Personalised Management Plan
- 4 x School/Work A4 Sized Personalised Management Plans
- 3 x Credit Card Sized Personalised Management Plans
- 3 x Hypo Kit Sticker Sheets
|Dimensions||29.6 x 21 x 9.5 cm|
|Log Book Type||